Monday, September 10, 2012

Dear Blogger world,
    This is me, Diane.  I started this blog (spontaneously crafty) to document all the fun projects I do.  I am a self-proclaimed spontaneous crafter.  I like projects that are easy to get right the first time, cheap, but most of all: spontaneous! I never know when inspiration will hit, but when it does, look out, because I usually won't stop until I have an awesome project to show for the dirty dishes that are still sitting in my sink (or until the little one gets hungry, whichever comes first.)
    I am often joined in my projects by my partner in crime, best friend, and the most patient husband in the world, Steve.  My cheerful 1-year old daughter is the most frequent recipient of my craft projects, and she looks adorable in them... and in everything else.  I
    I hope you'll have fun, take a look around, subscribe, comment, etc.  Thanks for visiting spontaneously crafty.

1 comments:

Miriam said...

How fun Diane! I'm excited to read about all the crafts you do:)

Post a Comment